All participants will participate in the statewide CCLD Share Fair. Each teacher or teacher team will develop a poster or roundtable session to present that day.
- This will be a visual presentation representing the implementation of your Literacy Action Plan. Displays may include student products/work samples, instructional materials, photographs, assessments, and/or other related graphics depicting data and anecdotal records.
- This will be an oral presentation describing the implementation of your Literacy Action Plan. The presentation may include other materials that aid in explaining your work. The purpose of this session is to give teachers an opportunity to hear about and then informally discuss thoughtfully planned and implemented literacy approaches.
Share Fair Topics include:
- Fitting Phonics into a 21st Century Classroom
- First Aid Kit for Parental Involvement
- Stellar Sentence Stalkers
- Take a Dive with the Daily Five
- Word Nerds
- The Write Stuff