- Early Childhood
- Adult Literacy
Collaborative Center for Literacy Development
Research Questions for CCLD Research Agenda Priority Topic #4: School and Program Content
1. How are school districts and schools aligning content with state standards across the educational continuum from early childhood to adulthood?
2. How are literacy standards used in developing content curriculum and influencing instruction?
3. Which instructional strategies have a positive impact on students’ abilities to achieve literacy standards?
4. How do formative assessment processes and results inform literacy curricular and instructional decisions?
5. How do districts and schools communicate to local and state communities the results, progress, and issues that affect implementation of aligned literacy standards?
6. How are 21st Century skills such as critical thinking, digital literacy, and problem solving implemented in literacy curriculum and instruction?